Enjoy 0.12%* or S$10 minimum commission for online trades in Singapore listed stocks!
Extended till 30th June 2018
Want to get started on buying stocks and shares? Here are some tips on how to decide which brokerage firm to start on your investment journey!
1. Selecting the best commission fees to suit you
It is important to know how much fees every firm will charge as it could lower your investment returns. While many firms will offer competitive rates, it is important to understand how can you gain an advantage with the right firm that is well-established and support you on every step of your journey.
2. Know how your broker can value-add to your investment journey
SGD, USD, HKD, AUD, MYR, JPY, GBP, EUR, CNY, CAD
Earn 0.8378% SGD p.a./ 1.0166% USD p.a. on your idle funds
(Rates updated as of 15 January 2018)
3. Trading Platforms for every trader’s needs
Promotional Commission Rates (Extended till 30th June 2018)
|United States||US$20 flat|
|China Connect (A-shares)||0.18%||CNY 88|
|Hong Kong||0.18%||HK$ 100|
|United Kingdom||0.18%||GBP 25|
|Other Markets||As published|
To find out more, chat with us using our Live Chat function.
Alternatively, you may call us at 6531 1555 or email us at email@example.com
Terms & Conditions:
- Strictly applicable for trades executed in the Phillip Investment Account – Prepaid (CC) for the promotional period of 2nd January 2017 till 30th June 2018.
- For new clients opening the Phillip Investment Account – Prepaid (CC), clients have to opt in for MMF and the opening of a Securities Borrowing & Lending account to be eligible for the promotion.
- Promotional commission rates are applicable only for trades placed online via POEMS platform. Exception for accounts that are on the Securities Wrap Service.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in this promotion unless approved by the management of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (PSPL):
- Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (PSPL) institutional clients and corporate clients
- Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (PSPL) account holders whose accounts have been suspended, cancelled or terminated.
- In the event of a dispute over the client’s eligibility to participate in this promotion, Phillip Securities Private Limited’s (“PSPL”) decision will be final.
- PSPL reserves the rights to amend, add or remove the Terms & Conditions of this promotion without prior notice.
- All employees of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (PSPL) and its associated entities (e.g. Trading Representatives, Financial Advisors); PSPL and all its subsidiaries (direct or indirect) are not eligible for this promotion.
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained, PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discrete to (i) amend, add and / or delete any time of these Terms and Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or (ii) vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or the promotion without having to disclose a reason there of and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion shall be final and binding on all participants.
- By taking part in this promotion, the participant acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.