Transfer your shares to your newly opened Investment Accounts 1 and enjoy:
0.12%* (min $10) commission for SGX shares!
2.88%* p.a. SGD financing rates!
No CDP quarterly charges*
No Transfer fee for 1st timer*
No Dividend handling fee for SGX shares*
1. Applies only to new M & C accounts
* Terms and Conditions apply
To find out more, chat with us using our Live Chat function.
Alternatively, you may call us at 6531 1555 or email us at email@example.com
Have an existing POEMS Account?
Step 1) Login to your POEMS account
Step 2) Click on ‘Acct Mgmt’ tab
Step 3) On the left panel, select ‘Online Forms’
Step 4) Click on ‘Margin Account Opening’ sub-tabs
Step 5) Fill up form accordingly and click submit
Don’t have a POEMS Account?
Visit any of our Phillip Investor Centres today!
Frequently Asked Questions
– Margin Financing
– Multi Currency
– Excess Funds Management (MMF)
– Securities Borrowing & Lending (SBL)
– Contract For Difference (CFD)
Phillip Securities offers financing on selected Unit Trusts. To find out more, call our hotline at 6531 1560.
Investors can take advantage of our competitive interest rate & pledge their shares and/or bonds to buy bonds.
To find out more, call our Fixed Income Team at 6212 1818.
Terms & Conditions for 2.88% p.a. SGD Share Financing Rate and 0.12% min S$10 commission:
- Promotion is applicable for new Investment accounts (“Eligible Account”) opened from 1st February 2017 to 30th June 2017, subject to minimum deposit of fresh funds of S$10,000 in cash and/or transfer of shares from Central Depository Pte Ltd (“CDP”) of an equivalent amount.
- For Eligible Account with financing (optional), promotional financing rate is applicable for Singapore Dollars only.
- All Eligible Accounts can enjoy promotional brokerage rate of 0.12% min S$10 for online trades in Singapore listed shares only.
- Promotional rates are valid from 1st February 2017 to 30th June 2017; thereafter prevailing rates apply.
Additional waiver for Eligible Accounts till 31st December 2017
- Waiver of cash dividend handling fee for SGX listed shares
- Waiver of the first share transfer involving no change in beneficial owner from CDP
- Waiver of CDP quarterly charge
- Customers with existing Investment Account or have closed their Investment Accounts on or after 1st February 2017, are not eligible for this promotion.
- Transferring of Securities from existing Investment Accounts to Eligible Accounts will be subjected to S$64.20 handling fee per counter.
- Transferring of Securities out of Eligible Accounts during the period of 1st February to 31st December 2017 will be subjected to S$64.20 handling fee per counter
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in this promotion unless approved by the management of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”) & Phillip Financial Pte Ltd (“PFPL”):
- PSPL & PFPL institutional Customers and corporate Customers
- PSPL & PFPL account holders whose accounts have been suspended, cancelled or terminated
- All employees of PSPL & PFPL and its associated entities (e.g. Trading Representatives, Financial Advisors); PSPL, PFPL and all its subsidiaries (direct or indirect) are not eligible for this promotion.
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained, PSPL & PFPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discrete to (i) amend, add and / or delete any time of these Terms & Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or (ii) vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or the promotion without having to disclose a reason there of and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s and PFPL’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion shall be final and binding on all participants.
- By taking part in this promotion, customer acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.