Why Trade Bonds with Phillip Securities
Frequently Asked Questions
Terms & Conditions (T&Cs)
- Promotion period will be from 7 August 2020 to 31 December 2020, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
- This promotion is applicable to the following (“Eligible Accounts”):
- All (new and existing) Cash Plus (M), Margin (M), Prepaid Custodian (CC) and Custodian (C) accounts who have not performed a buy or sell trade for wholesale bonds with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”) before.
- The vouchers will only be paid out after the customer executes the first buy trade with PSPL Bond Desk (within the promotion period) with nominal value of the traded wholesale bond at SGD$250,000 or equivalent.
- The payout is a one-time S$150 eCapitaVoucher, which will be sent to the customer’s registered email address with us within three months from the first transaction.
- The following are NOT eligible to participate in this promotion unless approved by the management of PSPL:
- PSPL institutional and corporate Customers.
- All employees of PSPL / Phillip Futures Pte Ltd (“PFPL”) and its associated entities (e.g. trading representatives, financial advisors); PSPL and all its subsidiaries (direct or indirect); and their immediate families (e.g. spouse and children).
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained, PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add and / or delete any time of these Terms & Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or (ii) vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or the promotion without having to disclose a reason thereof and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion shall be final and binding on all participants.
- By taking part in this promotion, the customer acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.
- This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.