Phillip Bonds – Refer Your Friends Programme
Be rewarded when you refer your friends to Phillip Bonds. Get up to S$3,000 with a total of 20 successful referrals!
Both you and your friend will receive S$150 supermarket vouchers each for every successful referral with your referee making the first transaction valued at S$250,000 or its equivalent in nominal value or its equivalent in foreign currencies one POEMS Account. To participate, simply complete this referral form.
How to get started:
As a Referrer
Receive one S$150 supermarket voucher for every successful referral with a qualifying bond transaction.
|Spread the word / Tell all your friends||
Tell them and complete the online referral form during the programme period
Remind them to make a qualifying bond transaction within 3 months from date of referral form submission
As a Referee
Receive one S$150 supermarket voucher for making a successful qualifying bond transaction. Additional S$30 supermarket voucher if you act FAST.
|Provide your Referrer with necessary information required in the Referral form||
Kickstart your journey by making a qualifying bond transaction within 3 months from date of referral form submission so that your referrer gets voucher too
Additional S$30 supermarket voucher (limited to 50 redemptions only) for Referrees with first qualifiying bond transaction made within 1st month from date of referral form submission! Act fast!
- Fill up the referral form
- New member must complete a qualifying wholesale bond transaction of S$250,000 or its equivalent in nominal value or its equivalent in foreign currencies through one POEMS Account that has not traded bonds with Phillip Bond Desk before.
- Referrers and Referees are to receive a credit of S$150 supermarket voucher each within 3 months after referee makes a first successful qualifying bond transaction.
- Referees who fulfil the first qualifying bond transaction within 1st month from date of referral form submission will get additional S$30 supermarket voucher on top of the S$150 supermarket voucher. The additional S$30 supermarket voucher is only applicable to Referees. Limited to 50 redemptions only.
Terms and Conditions
- This Phillip Bonds Refer a Friend Programme (“Programme“) is organised by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”), and is open to existing PSPL Trading Account holder (each a “Referrer” and collectively, “Referrers“) may be eligible for referring new individuals (each a “Referee” and collectively, “Referees”) who have not traded bonds with PSPL before. For a successful referral, the referee must complete a qualifying wholesale bond transaction of S$250,000 or its equivalent in nominal value or its equivalent in foreign currencies through one POEMS Account (“Qualifying Transaction”).
- This Programme commences on 1 November 2023 and ends on 31 December 2023 (“Programme Period“). Only referrals received by Phillip Bonds with completed referral form (“Referral Form”) submitted by the Referrers to https://phillip bonds.refer a friend during this Programme Period will qualify. Any errors or discrepancies in the Referral Form submission will not qualify for a successful referral in this programme.
- Qualifying Transaction period ends 3 months after 31 December 2023 on 31 March 2024.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate and will be disqualified from participating in the Programme:
- Employees of PSPL and its affiliates and their immediate families, the advertising agencies engaged by PSPL and its affiliates, and any other parties which are directly involved in organising, promoting and/or conducting the Programme as determined by PSPL;
- Self-referrals; and
- Customers that are non-individuals
- Reciprocal referral is not allowed
- In order for the Referrer to receive the S$150 supermarket voucher (“Reward”), the following conditions must be met:
- He/she refers a prospective customer (each, a “Referee”);
- The Referee executes the first transaction with Phillip Bond Desk in a qualifying wholesale bond transaction of S$250,000 or its equivalent in nominal value or its equivalent in foreign currencies through a one POEMS Account within the Programme Period.
- The account has not been closed or terminated as at the date that the Reward is credited to the Referrer.
- Referrals where the Referrer becomes a joint account holder will not be eligible for the Reward.
- Corporate account holders will not be entitled to the referral.
- The Reward is a one-time S$150 supermarket voucher for each successful referral, which both the Referrer and Referee will receive within three months from the date of the Referee’s first qualifying bond transaction.
- The Referral Form must be received by Phillip Bonds Desk no later than the date of the first bond transaction.
- In the event that more than one Referrer successfully refers the same Referee within the Promotion Period, the Reward will be given to the first Referrer who submits the completed referral form with the name of the Referee and such form is duly received by Phillip Bonds Desk.
- Each Referrer can refer up to a maximum of 20 Referees, but are not permitted to refer themselves.
- Referrer may refer joint account holders if both individuals in the joint account has not traded bonds with PSPL before. Referrer will receive a single pay out of S$150 supermarket voucher for referring joint account holders and Referees in the joint account will only receive a single pay out of S$150 supermarket voucher for such referral.
- Referees who fulfil the first qualifying bond transaction within 1 month from date of referral form submission will get additional S$30 supermarket voucher on top of the S$150 supermarket voucher. This additional S$30 supermarket voucher is applicable to Referees only. Limited to 50 redemptions only.
- PSPL may without prior notice substitute the Reward with any other reward of equal or higher value, and such value is to be determined by PSPL. PSPL makes no representation or warranty whatsoever as to the quality or fitness for purpose or any other implied terms or conditions with respect to the Reward.
- PSPL is not liable for any injury, loss or damage whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, arising from or in connection with the Reward.
- Referrer agrees to hold PSPL and its directors, officers and employees (each an “Indemnified Party”) harmless and keep each Indemnified Party fully and effectively indemnified from and against any losses, costs, claims, damage and expenses whatsoever which any of them may incur (directly or indirectly) as a result of any breach by the Referrer of any of its representations, warranties, undertakings or obligations hereunder.
- PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- PSPL may vary these Terms and Conditions or suspend or terminate the Promotion without any notice or liability to any party.
- All decisions made by PSPL, in respect to any matter relating to this Promotion shall be final. PSPL reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions, terminate or otherwise amend this Promotion without prior notice at its sole and absolute discretion. PSPL reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Referrers and Referees for the Promotion.
- By participating in the Promotion, each participant agrees that any and all personal data he/she submits (including his/her name, POEMS Account number, mobile number and email address) may be collected, used, disclosed, or otherwise processed (collectively, “Processed”) by PSPL for the purposes of the Promotion.
- This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.