Enjoy Zero Brokerage when you trade CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CICT) &
CapitaLand Investment (CLI)* Odd Lots
from 17 September 2021 to 15 October 2021!
*Odd Lots Trades of CLI Shares will start 20 September!
CICT Stock Code: C38UCLI Stock Code: 9CI
Quick Facts about CICT & CLI
CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CICT)
CICT is the first and largest real estate investment trust (REIT) listed on Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (SGX-ST) with a market capitalisation of S$14.0 billion as at 31 December 2020. It made its debut on SGX-ST as CapitaLand Mall Trust (CMT) in July 2002 and was renamed CICT in November 2020 following the merger with CapitaLand Commercial Trust (CCT).
CapitaLand Investment (CLI)
In March, Capitaland announced it was planning to divide its business into a privately-held development arm, and a new, listed unit – CapitaLand Investment (CLI) for its fund-management and lodging-management businesses as well as its real-estate investments. With AUM of about S$115 billion, CLI is expected to be the largest real estate investment manager (REIM) in Asia, and the third-largest listed REIM company globally.
For more information on the restructuring, please click here.
There are 2 methods to trade Unit Share (SGX):
Method 1: Right-click on counter
- Under the View Price widget, right click on counter to bring up the sub-menu
- In the sub-menu, select the Trade Unit Share option to open a Unit Share Market Trade ticket
Method 2: SGX Unit Share sub-tab
- Under the View Price widget, click on the sub-tab SGX Unit Share
- Search for specific counters via the Add to Watchlist box – a list of suggested results will be shown
- Click to add the specific counter to the Watchlist
- Alternatively, you may also search for the counter via the drop-down list available in the SGX Unit Share sub-tab
*Do note that the SGX Unit Share widget has 5 separate Watchlists for you to add counters and view SGX Unit Share prices
Terms and Conditions
- The promotional rate is valid for both online and offline executed Odd Lots Trades of CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (“CICT”) Units and CapitaLand Investment (“CLI”) from 17 September 2021 to 15 October 2021 (“Promotion Period”), both dates inclusive, thereafter prevailing rates apply.
- Odd Lots Trades for CLI will commence 20 September 2021.
- Odd Lots Trades is
- An aggregate of 99 or less CICT Units bought in a single day;
- An aggregate of 99 or less CICT Units sold in a single day;
- An aggregate of 99 or less CLI share bought in a single day; or
- An aggregate of 99 or less CLI share sold in a single day;
- The promotion is available for all Odd Lots Trades transacted in Cash, CPF, and SRS.
- Customers will be required to pay the prevailing SGX clearing fee, SGX access fee, and the associated GST.
- In the event of a dispute over the Customer’s eligibility to participate in this promotion, Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”)’s decision will be final.
- PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add to, and/or delete at any time of these Terms & Conditions without prior notice (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and/or deletions when effected, or to (ii) vary, withdraw, and/or cancel any items or the promotion itself without having to disclose a reason, and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion are final and binding on all participants.
- By taking part in this promotion, the participant acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.