Odd Lot Promotion!
Trade CDL Hospitality Trusts (SGX:J85) Odd lots at a flat commission of just S$10!
From 26 May 2022 to 25 June 2022
City Development Limited Reward Shareholders:
As a token of appreciation to CDL shareholders for their confidence and continued support, the Board has decided to extend a special dividend in the form of a Proposed Distribution. The proposed distribution of CDL Hospitality Trusts units would be in addition to the 8 Singapore cents final dividend and the 1 Singapore cent special dividend.
The Proposed Distribution will be effect by the way of a dividend to shareholders per their respective shareholdings in the company, on the basis of 0.159 CDLHT Unit for each ordinary share held by the Shareholders.
There are 2 methods to trade Unit Share (SGX):
Method 1: Right-click on counter
- Under the View Price widget, right click on counter to bring up the sub-menu
- In the sub-menu, select the Trade Unit Share option to open a Unit Share Market Trade ticket
Method 2: SGX Unit Share sub-tab
- Under the View Price widget, click on the sub-tab SGX Unit Share
- Search for specific counters via the Add to Watchlist box – a list of suggested results will be shown
- Click to add the specific counter to the Watchlist
- Alternatively, you may also search for the counter via the drop-down list available in the SGX Unit Share sub-tab
*Do note that the SGX Unit Share widget has 5 separate Watchlists for you to add counters and view SGX Unit Share prices
Terms and Conditions
- $10 flat commission is applicable for CDLHT Odd Lot Trades using Applicable Accounts from 26 May 2022 to 25 June 2022.
- Odd Lots Trades is
- An aggregate of 99 or less CDLHT Units bought in a single day;
- An aggregate of 99 or less CDLHT Units sold in a single day;
- Applicable Accounts are: Cash Management Account, Margin Account, Share Financing Account, Prepaid Account, Custodian Account, and Cash Account.
- The rate is applicable for both online and broker assisted.
- Applicable for Cash, CPF and SRS trades.
- Customers will be required to pay the prevailing SGX clearing fee, SGX access fee, and the associated GST.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in those promotions unless approved by the management of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”):
- PSPL institutional Customers and corporate Customers
- PSPL Account holders whose Accounts have been suspended, cancelled or terminated
- All employees of PSPL and its associated entities; PSPL and all its subsidiaries
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained, PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add and / or delete any time of these Terms & Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or (ii) vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or the promotion without having to disclose a reason thereof and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion shall be final and binding on all participants.
- In the event of a dispute over the client’s eligibility to participate in this Promotion, PSPL’s decision will be final. PSPL shall not be obliged to give any reason on any matter concerning the Promotion and no correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- By taking part in this promotion, Customer acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.