Trading in the US markets just got better with our reduced rates!
USD 8.80* flat
for intra-day US trades of the same counter
USD 18.80* flat
for all other US trades
*Only for Phillip Investment Account – Prepaid (CC). Other Terms & Conditions Apply.
Check out the rates for our other markets!
0.12%, Min. SGD 10
0.18%, Min. HKD 80
All rates reflected here are Only for Phillip Investment Account – Prepaid (CC).
Some Renowned Shares listed in the Global Markets
Agricultural Bank of China Ltd
AIA Group Ltd
Bank of China Ltd
China Construction Bank Corp
CK Hutchison Holdings Ltd
Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing Ltd
HSBC Holdings PLC
Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd
Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd
What can you do with a Phillip Investment Account – Prepaid?
Don’t have an account yet?
On the other hand, for counters with single directional trade(s) (i.e. buy only or sell only) within the same day, the US Special Flat Rate of USD18.80 per trade will apply.
Terms & Conditions
- Promotional rates are valid from 1 July 2019 to 30 September 2019.
- The US Intraday Flat Rate of USD8.80 is applicable to online US market intraday buy and sell trades of the same stock within the same trading day, subject to minimum fulfilment of 1 buy trade and 1 sell trade of that same stock. There is no restriction on the minimum or maximum share quantities or trade values placed and filled.
- The US Special Flat Rate of USD18.80 will apply to all online US market single directional trades (i.e. Buy only or sell only).
- All trades are to be executed from POEMS platforms.
- There will be no amalgamation of orders for trades in the US market. Each filled US buy or sell order will be treated as an individual contract and brokerage will be charged accordingly for each of these contracts.
- Promotion is applicable for both new and existing Phillip Investment Account – Prepaid (CC). Customers will need to complete the US W8-Ben and Risk Warning Statement forms in order to trade in the US markets.
- All other prevailing fees and charges pertaining to trading in the US market and Phillip Investment Account – Prepaid (CC) applies.
- This promotion is applicable to trades settled in cash only. Trades settled in CPF and SRS are not eligible.
- The following customers are not eligible to participate in this promotion unless approved by the management of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”):
- PSPL institutional Customers and corporate Customers
- PSPL account holders whose accounts have been suspended, cancelled or terminated
- All employees of PSPL and its associated entities (e.g. Trading Representatives, Financial Advisors); PSPL and all its subsidiaries (direct or indirect) are not eligible for this promotion
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained, PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add and / or delete any time of these Terms & Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or (ii) vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or the promotion without having to disclose a reason thereof and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion shall be final and binding on all participants
- In the event of a dispute over the client’s eligibility to participate in this promotion, PSPL’s decision will be final.
- By taking part in this promotion, customer acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.