What is Cash Management (KC) Account? How is this different from my existing account?
Cash Management (KC) Account is a ledger-based account that has the ability to hold money in the account at anytime. Customers can enjoy automatic deduction or crediting for trades done. Trade purchases will be settled as long as you have sufficient funds in the account. No minimum balance is required to be maintained in the account.
- Enjoy automatic settlement of trades done if you have sufficient funds in the Cash Management (KC) Account.
- Up to 12 months (year to date) of transaction history is archived online.
- Ability to maintain foreign currencies ledgers.
- Ability to hold cash balances in the account with interest given for certain currencies.
- Invest your excess cash in the Cash Management (KC) Account into Money Market Funds to potentially earn higher returns when you opt for Excess Funds Management Facility.