Frequently Asked Questions
Most Popular Questions
Why is my account suspended and how can I re-activate it?
To protect our customers' accounts from unauthorised access, account suspension will occur after 3 unsuccessful attempts.
To unsuspend your account, please click here for more information. Alternatively, you may contact our Customer Experience Team at 6531 1555 for assistance.
Other faq that might help you
- Are my monies and assets custodised with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”) safe?
- Why is my account suspended and how can I re-activate it?
- I have forgotten my POEMS trading account password. How can I request a new password?
- I have forgotten my Account number. How can I retrieve it?
- What is W8/ W9 form and How do I submit it?
- I have forgotten my Trading Representative’s contact number. How can I retrieve it?
- Who can I contact if I would like to enquire about dealing matters?
- What number should I call if I have enquiries regarding Forex/Futures or CFD?
- What is POEMS?
- Who can apply for Accounts?
- May I open an Account if I have a trading account with another securities firm?
- Can I open an Account if I am residing overseas?
- What are your latest promotions?
- Why is my limit or market order not done when the market opens at 9.30am (EST) and why is my executed price different from the opening price shown on POEMS?
Did this answer your question?