Frequently Asked Questions
POEMS Mobile 3
How do I convert currency?
There are two methods to convert your currency.
You can either head to the “Me” Tab > Select “Convert Currency” or
head to the “Trade” Tab > Select “Cash” Tab > “Select “Currency Conversion”.
Other faq that might help you
- What is the login for POEMS Mobile 3?
- Can account holders login using their email address and/or mobile number?
- I do not have a POEMS account. How do I sign up as a registered user to use POEMS Mobile 3 App?
- What are the premium features that are accessible to registered users are able to access?
- What is the difference between POEMS Mobile 3 and POEMS Mobile 2.0?
- What are the tradable assets on POEMS Mobile 3?
- What are the markets / exchanges supported on POEMS Mobile 3?
- What are the features available on POEMS Mobile 3?
- I have some watchlists in POEMS 2.0/POEMS Mobile 2.0/POEMS Pro, do I still have to create new watchlists for POEMS Mobile 3?
- Is the order status in POEMS Mobile 3 synced across the POEMS suite of platforms (POEMS 2.0, POEMS Mobile 2.0, POEMS Pro)?
- What are the types of orders I can place on POEMS Mobile 3?
- What are the order validities available on POEMS Mobile 3?
- How do I find my Portfolio?
- How do I find my outstanding positions?
- How do I convert currency?
- How do I join the community group and am I allowed to join more than one group?
- How do I trade US Asian Hours on POEMS Mobile 3?
- Can I buy/sell during US Asian Hours as well as Regular Trading Hours?
- Is 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) supported on POEMS Mobile 3?
- Can I deposit funds into my account using POEMS Mobile 3?
- Can I withdraw funds from my account using POEMS Mobile 3?
- Can I change my password on POEMS Mobile 3?
- Can I update my contact details using POEMS Mobile 3?
- How do I log out from the App?
- What are the supported operating systems and devices for POEMS Mobile 3?
- Is there a POEMS Mobile 3 user guide that I can refer to?
- Can I access POEMS Mobile 3 when I am overseas?
- Who can I contact if I need help?
Did this answer your question?