Frequently Asked Questions
POEMS Mobile 3
What is the difference between POEMS Mobile 3 and POEMS Mobile 2.0?
POEMS Mobile 3 is the new and improved version of our current mobile trading App, POEMS Mobile 2.0. The new POEMS Mobile 3 App sports a fresh new look, built from scratch with the following key changes:
- Improved Navigation: To make trading on-the-go easier than ever, the entire navigation of the platform is being redesigned. The new App provides quick access to the actions you need, by keeping the right features always one tap away.
- Refreshed Interface: Committed to deliver the best-in-class trading experience, we have built a fresh new look from scratch for a more streamlined and rich trading experience.
- Intuitive Portfolio Management: The new and improved portfolio interface allows you to better track your holdings, with easy access to your account history, orders, balances, and positions.
- TradingView Charting: Integrated directly into POEMS Mobile 3 App, you can now trade using the industry’s best charting tool and conduct in-depth technical analysis of your favourite counters on-the-go!
Other faq that might help you
- What is the login for POEMS Mobile 3?
- What is the difference between POEMS Mobile 3 and POEMS Mobile 2.0?
- What are the tradable assets on POEMS Mobile 3?
- What are the markets / exchanges supported on POEMS Mobile 3?
- What are the features available on POEMS Mobile 3?
- I have some watchlists in POEMS 2.0/POEMS Mobile 2.0/POEMS Pro, do I still have to create new watchlists for POEMS Mobile 3?
- Is the order status in POEMS Mobile 3 synced across the POEMS suite of platforms (POEMS 2.0, POEMS Mobile 2.0, POEMS Pro)?
- What are the types of orders I can place on POEMS Mobile 3?
- Is 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) supported on POEMS Mobile 3?
- What are the order validities available on POEMS Mobile 3?
- Can I deposit funds into my account using POEMS Mobile 3?
- Can I withdraw funds from my account using POEMS Mobile 3?
- Can I change my password on POEMS Mobile 3?
- Can I update my contact details using POEMS Mobile 3?
- How do I log out from the App?
- Is there a POEMS Mobile 3 user guide that I can refer to?
- Who can I contact if I need help?
Did this answer your question?