Frequently Asked Questions
Is the order status in POEMS Pro synced across the POEMS suite of platforms (POEMS 2.0, POEMS Mobile 2.0, POEMS Mobile 3)?
For SGX market, you are only able to view, amend and/or withdraw SGX Limit and Stop Limit day orders placed through POEMS Pro on POEMS 2.0, POEMS Mobile 2.0 and POEMS Mobile 3.
To view the orders, simply go to the ‘Order Status’ tab, under ‘Today’s Orders’. Likewise, the orders placed using POEMS 2.0 or POEMS Mobile 3 App will be reflected on POEMS Pro. You may view, amend and/or withdraw these orders using POEMS Pro.
However, for foreign markets, only working Limit Orders placed through POEMS Pro will be shown on POEMS 2.0 and POEMS Mobile 2.0 and POEMS Mobile 3. For the advanced order types, it will be reflected in POEMS 2.0, POEMS Mobile 2.0 and POEMS Mobile 3 only when the orders are triggered as a Limit Order. CFD Synthetic Orders placed through POEMS Pro will not be reflected on other platforms until the order is filled.
Other faq that might help you
- What is POEMS Pro?
- Do I need a separate account to log in to POEMS Pro?
- Is POEMS Pro free for use?
- Is my POEMS 2.0 and POEMS Mobile 2.0 watchlist(s) in-synced with POEMS Pro?
- Is 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) supported on POEMS Pro?
- Which markets are currently available for trading on POEMS Pro?
- What are the assets tradable on POEMS Pro?
- Can I withdraw my orders after placing them on POEMS Pro?
- Can I amend my orders after placing them on POEMS Pro?
- What are the Order Types available on POEMS Pro?
- What Order Validities are available on POEMS Pro?
- How many counters can I set in the Watchlists in POEMS Pro?
- Why am I seeing delayed prices for the foreign markets?
- How do I get access to Market Depth for respective markets on POEMS Pro?
- What is OB Trader?
- Where can I find the POEMS Pro user guide?
- Can I submit Buy or Sell orders of more than 1,000,000 quantity in POEMS Pro?
- What are the system requirements for using POEMS Pro?
Did this answer your question?