Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to opt in Online Password Reset Service?
You do not have to opt in / register for the Online Password Reset Service.
However, please ensure that your particulars registered with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd are up-to-date.
If your email address and mobile number are incorrectly registered, or if you have changed your email address and mobile number, please submit a CDP7.4 form to update your particulars (i.e. Change of Mobile Number). Written requests will not be accepted by CDP.
Other faq that might help you
- What is the Online Password Reset Service about?
- What are the account types that have access to this Online Password Reset Service?
- Can I use an email address or mobile number that is different from the records for the Online Password Reset Service?
- My account has been suspended due to several failed login attempts. Can I use the Online Password Reset Service to request a new password?
- I did not receive the One-Time Password (OTP) via SMS after several attempts. What should I do?
- The Online Password Reset Service Portal has blocked my account due to multiple unsuccessful login attempts. What should I do?
- Where can I find this Online Password Reset Service?
- Why does it ask me to reset passwords for all accounts on POEMS Mobile 3.0 and not on POEMS Mobile 2.0?
- For Password Reset on POEMS 3 Mobile App, what is the difference between the Account, Mobile and Email Options?
Did this answer your question?