Frequently Asked Questions
Excess Funds Management Facility (SMART Park)
How safe is my money with SMART Park?
The investment mandate of SMART Park’s underlying fund, Phillip Money Market Fund, is to preserve the fund’s principal value and maintain a high degree of liquidity while producing returns comparable to that of savings deposits. It is required by this mandate to invest only in its intended currency. Thus, the fund is not allowed to take any currency risks.
Though the Phillip Money Market Fund is not principal guaranteed, it has not experienced any default since inception in 2001. The fund’s credit management process is designed to select the highest quality debt issued by the highest quality companies, while managing liquidity of the Fund.
Other faq that might help you
- What is SMART Park?
- What is Money Market Fund?
- What can I do with SMART Park?
- How safe is my money with SMART Park?
- How do I subscribe to SMART Park?
- How do I deposit money into SMART Park?
- Can I withdraw anytime? How do I withdraw money from SMART Park?
- How is the return derived? How do I see how much I have earnt from SMART Park?
- Is there a minimum balance to maintain in SMART Park?
- Are there any charges or fees imposed for SMART Park?
Did this answer your question?