Frequently Asked Questions
2FA Risk Awareness
How can I protect myself if I choose not to use 2FA when trading on POEMS?
You should observe the following practices to secure the confidentiality and integrity of your password and PIN (for funds transfer), security tokens, personal details and other confidential data as far as possible. These will help to prevent unauthorised transactions and fraudulent use of your accounts and make sure that no one else would be able to observe or steal your access credentials or other security information to impersonate them or obtain unauthorised access to your online accounts:You should: (a) Take the following precautions to secure your PIN and password (“credentials”);
- Credentials should be at least 8 characters of alphanumeric mix;
- Credentials should not be based on guessable information such as user-id, personal telephone number, birthday or other personal information;
- Credentials should be kept confidential and not be divulged to anyone;
- Credentials should be memorised and not be recorded anywhere;
- Credentials should be changed regularly or when there is any suspicion that it has been compromised or impaired; and
- The same PIN should not be used for different websites, applications or services, particularly when they related to different entities,
Other faq that might help you
Did this answer your question?