How can I be considered to have the relevant knowledge and experience to trade Specified Investment Products?

You may be considered to have the relevant knowledge and experience if you meet any of the following assessment criteria:

1) Done 6 or more trades in the past 3 years (trade experience in each product will be qualified for trading in respective products only):

  • Contracts For Differences
  • Foreign Exchange Margin Trading
  • Structured Deposits and Dual Currency Investments
  • Structured Products
  • Unit Trust and Investment-linked Insurance Policies

2) Have a diploma or higher qualification in relevant courses such as accountancy, actuarial science, business, capital markets, commerce, economics, finance, financial engineering, financial planning, computational finance and insurance;

3) Have a professional finance-related qualification (for example, CFA, ACCA etc.)

4) Have a minimum of 3 consecutive years of working experience in the past 10 years in the development of, structuring of, and management of, sale of, trading of, or research and analysis of investment products or in the provision of training in investment products. (Work experience in accountancy, actuarial science, treasury or financial risk management may also be considered as relevant experience).

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)