Frequently Asked Questions


 If I did not pass the CAR, can I trade foreign shares that are classified as EIP?

Yes you can. Please take note that effective from 28 Feb 2013, all retail investors who wish to trade foreign shares, regardless of EIPs or SIPs, will have to acknowledge an additional Risk Warning Statement (RWS).

Other faq that might help you

Did this answer your question?           

Still cannot get your problem solved?

Call our Customer Service at 6531 1555

Available from 8:30 am – 12.00 am on weekdays, 8:30 am – 1.00 pm on Saturdays

Contact us to Open an Account

Need Assistance? Share your Details and we’ll get back to you