Frequently Asked Questions
When must I make payment for contra losses?
Contra losses must be settled WITHIN 7 calendar days (or 1 week) from the statement date.
Other faq that might help you
- What is contra?
- Can I trade contra with POEMS?
- Which markets does POEMS offer contra trading?
- Under what circumstances is contra performed?
- Will contra be performed if the settlement currency of a SELL contract is different from that of the outstanding BUY contract?
- When must I make payment for contra losses?
- Can my contra-profits of Stock A be used to net-off losses from Stock B?
- If I am settling by GIRO, can I contra?
- When will the contra loss/gain be settled under GIRO?
- When will the contra loss/gain be settled?
- What is the settlement currency of contra gain and loss for contracts opted to settle in traded currency ?
Did this answer your question?