Frequently Asked Questions
Can I request Phillip Securities to send my past monthly statements to me?
Yes, we are able to send monthly statements (both present and past) to our clients, at an additional fee. Please refer to the additional fees for the respective types of statements below.
|Period||Fees (Subject to GST)|
|Type of Statement||Fees (Subject to GST)|
Other faq that might help you
- What are e-Statements?
- Who are eligible for e-Statement service?
- How do I enrol for e-Statement service?
- What are the benefits of e-Statements?
- Do I need to pay for the e-Statement service?
- When can I retrieve my e-Statements through POEMS?
- Can I retrieve all my e-Statements using one POEMS login?
- Do I need a password to access my e-Statements?
- Will I still receive paper statements if I am enrolled for e-Statement service?
- Can I choose to receive e-Statements for some accounts and paper statements for other accounts?
- Where can I view my e-Statements?
- Can I access e-Statements from POEMS mobile app?
- How do I opt-out for e-Statement service through POEMS/FAME?
Did this answer your question?