Frequently Asked Questions
Daylight Saving for the European markets
Daylight Saving starts on the last Sunday of March and ends on the last Sunday of October:
|Singapore Time||3:00pm – 11:30pm
(during Daylight Saving Time)
|04:00pm – 12:30am
(during Non-Daylight Saving Time)
|Europe Time||09:00am – 05:30pm|
Other faq that might help you
- What are the European markets available for trading?
- How do I place my European trades?
- How do I check the status of my orders?
- How do I withdraw my orders for the European markets?
- What is the validity period for my European orders?
- Will I be able to amalgamate my European trades?
- What is the settlement currency for clients’ purchases on European Trading?
- When is the settlement due date for European Trading?
- When will the sales proceeds be credited to my account for the shares sold?
Did this answer your question?