Frequently Asked Questions
How do I withdraw my orders for the European markets?
You can withdraw your European orders by calling the Global Markets night dealing desk or your Trading Representatives.
Other faq that might help you
- What are the European markets available for trading?
- How do I place my European trades?
- How do I check the status of my orders?
- How do I withdraw my orders for the European markets?
- What is the validity period for my European orders?
- Will I be able to amalgamate my European trades?
- Daylight Saving for the European markets
- What is the settlement currency for clients’ purchases on European Trading?
- When is the settlement due date for European Trading?
- When will the sales proceeds be credited to my account for the shares sold?
Did this answer your question?