Frequently Asked Questions
How can I opt for this service?
You can choose to pay your debit or credit balance through GIRO if you have a savings or current account with DBS or POSBank. Fill in the GIRO application form to authorise the link between your trading account with us and your bank account.
Other faq that might help you
- How can I opt for this service?
- Can I have both EPS and GIRO
- When will the GIRO service take effect?
- When will the bank deduct the account for my purchase?
- When will I receive my sales proceeds?
- Can I do contra?
- When will contra loss/gain be settled under GIRO?
- Can I cancel my GIRO arrangement?
- Is the GIRO arrangement applicable to both Shares and Unit Trusts?
- When will the funds be deducted for lump-sum investments & under the Regular Savings Plan(RSP)?
- Can I use EPS for Shares and GIRO for Unit Trusts?
- Will the proceeds from sale of unit trusts be credited to my bank if I have GIRO?
Did this answer your question?