Frequently Asked Questions
When will I receive my sales proceeds?
The bank will credit the funds on the next day after due date (D+1).
Other faq that might help you
- How can I opt for this service?
- Can I have both EPS and GIRO
- When will the GIRO service take effect?
- When will the bank deduct the account for my purchase?
- When will I receive my sales proceeds?
- Can I do contra?
- When will contra loss/gain be settled under GIRO?
- Can I cancel my GIRO arrangement?
- Is the GIRO arrangement applicable to both Shares and Unit Trusts?
- When will the funds be deducted for lump-sum investments & under the Regular Savings Plan(RSP)?
- Can I use EPS for Shares and GIRO for Unit Trusts?
- Will the proceeds from sale of unit trusts be credited to my bank if I have GIRO?
Did this answer your question?