Frequently Asked Questions
Live Cash Balance
What is ‘Available Cash (without Margin)’ under the ‘Buying Power’ label?
For a margin and Cash+ account, this represents the amount available for trading if client does not wish to trade on margin/leverage.
Other faq that might help you
- Where will my deposited cash be reflected?
- How long will it take for my deposited cash to be reflected?
- How soon can I trade after depositing cash?
- What is ‘Available Cash (with margin)’ or ‘Available Cash’ under the ‘Buying Power’ label?
- What is ‘Cash Balance (Live)’ in Live Cash Balance?
- What is ‘Intraday Cash Transaction’ in Live Cash Balance?
- Can I withdraw the funds in my account?
Did this answer your question?