How do I pay via cheque?
Our Phillip Investor Centre accepts cheque deposits to support the following:
- Settlement of Contracts (except for overdue, force-selling and futures contracts and CFD margin call)
- Top-up / Payment (except for overdue, force-selling and futures contracts and CFD margin call)
Cheque deposit is available from Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm (except public holidays).
- For Securities Financing (Phillip Financial Pte Ltd) account, cheque should be made payable to Phillip Financial Pte Ltd
- For other accounts (except for futures accounts), cheque should be made payable to Phillip Securities Pte Ltd
Cheque has to be deposited on or before the due date. For same day processing, please drop your cheques at the designated box on 6th floor @Raffles City Tower by 3pm.
- Please indicate your trading account number, details of payment (eg: contract number), name of account holder and contact number on the back of the cheque.
- SGD cheques and USD cheques must be drawn from a bank in Singapore with Local (Singapore) clearing.
- HKD cheques must be drawn from a bank in Hong Kong and a courier fee of S$21 applies.