Frequently Asked Questions
Market Data & Rewards
Why am I unable to redeem Shopee Vouchers?
This can happen for one of three reasons: 1. As each Customer can only redeem S$10 and S$15 Shopee vouchers (total S$25 Shopee vouchers) per month, you may have hit the maximum redemption value for the month. 2. You have insufficient reward points for redemption. 3. You are using a Cash Trading Account. You may wish to convert to Cash Management Account to enjoy this reward.
Other faq that might help you
- What is Market Data & Rewards about?
- How do I earn POEMS Reward Points?
- When will my reward points be credited?
- How do I check and redeem my reward points?
- Why does my reward points remain as 0 even though I have performed some trades?
- Is there an expiry date to the POEMS Reward Points?
- What can I redeem with my POEMS Reward Points?
- What can I do if I do not have sufficient reward points for redemption?
- Can I redeem the POEMS Reward Points from one account and use the reward in another POEMS account?
- Can I transfer the POEMS Reward Points from one account to another POEMS account?
- How long do I have to wait before my redemption/subscription is activated?
- Are there any promotions for Live Prices?
- Where can I find more information about the product I am interested in?
- How do I subscribe or make payment for Market Data & Rewards?
- Why am I unable to redeem Shopee Vouchers?
- Why have I not received my Shopee vouchers?
- What can I do if I have further questions on the Market Data & Rewards?
- Why am I not able to redeem Community Chest Donation vouchers?
- Why have I not received my Community Chest Donation Confirmation email?
Did this answer your question?