Frequently Asked Questions
US Pre-Market Trading
Are the US pre-market quotes real-time?
The US Pre-Market quotes are real-time if you have subscribed to US Live Price.
If you see an asterisk (‘*’) in front of the counter’s name, it indicates that the quotes you see are delayed.
To subscribe for US Live Price (Non-Pro), please refer to the following steps:
- Login to POEMS 2.0 and go to Market Data & Rewards tab
- Click on New Subscriptions tab
- Tick the US – AMEX, NASDAQ, NYSE Live Price (Non-Pro) checkbox
- Upon checking the box, an electronic agreement form will appear in a form of a pop-up screen. Fill in ALL questionnaires and click Submit after completing the agreement form.
- Click the Submit button below
Other faq that might help you
- When can US pre-market order be placed?
- Can order be placed for US pre-market only?
- What will happen to orders not done during the US pre-market period?
- Is US post-market trading available?
- Which markets are offered for pre-market trading?
- Are all account types eligible to trade during the US pre-market session?
- What are the types of order allowed during US pre-market trading?
- What documents are required before US pre-market trading is available?
- Where can I find the US pre-market quotes on the POEMS suite of platforms?
- How do I read the US pre-market quotes?
- Why are some counters missing US pre-market quotes?
- How do I place US pre-market trades on the POEMS suite of platforms?
Did this answer your question?