Frequently Asked Questions
US Pre-Market Trading
How do I read the US pre-market quotes?
The pre-market quote is the last sale of US securities during pre-market trading.
Taking Geron, for example, it had a pre-market gain of 15.60% as its pre-market quote increased to USD 1.63 from yesterday’s closing price of USD 1.41.
On the other hand, Orphazyme - ADR had a pre-market loss of 45.88% as its previous regular closing price fell from USD 14.56 to USD 7.88 during pre-market hours.
Other faq that might help you
- When can US pre-market order be placed?
- Can order be placed for US pre-market only?
- What will happen to orders not done during the US pre-market period?
- Is US post-market trading available?
- Which markets are offered for pre-market trading?
- Are all account types eligible to trade during the US pre-market session?
- What are the types of order allowed during US pre-market trading?
- What documents are required before US pre-market trading is available?
- Where can I find the US pre-market quotes on the POEMS suite of platforms?
- Are the US pre-market quotes real-time?
- Why are some counters missing US pre-market quotes?
- How do I place US pre-market trades on the POEMS suite of platforms?
Did this answer your question?