Frequently Asked Questions
US Pre-Market Trading
What documents are required before US pre-market trading is available?
The Risk Disclosure Statement (RDS)* needs to be acknowledged. To acknowledge RDS, please refer to the following steps:
- Login to POEMS 2.0 and click on Acct Mgmt tab
- Click on Online Forms under Stocks Tabs
- Choose RDS-Extended Hours under Trade Accessment & Acknowledgement
- Tick the check box and click Submit
Alternatively, you may also login to POEMS Mobile 2.0 to acknowledge RDS:
- Login to POEMS Mobile 2.0
- Open a trade ticket
- Click on Pre-market Session and RTH
- Click on RDS Form on the pop-up^
- Click on Acknowledge in the form
^The pop-up will only appear if you have not acknowledged the RDS form.
Note: For joint account, all account holders are required to login to their individual account to acknowledge the RDS – Extended Hours form. For further enquiries, please contact your Trading Representative.
Other faq that might help you
- When can US pre-market order be placed?
- Can order be placed for US pre-market only?
- What will happen to orders not done during the US pre-market period?
- Is US post-market trading available?
- Which markets are offered for pre-market trading?
- Are all account types eligible to trade during the US pre-market session?
- What are the types of order allowed during US pre-market trading?
- Where can I find the US pre-market quotes on the POEMS suite of platforms?
- Are the US pre-market quotes real-time?
- How do I read the US pre-market quotes?
- Why are some counters missing US pre-market quotes?
- How do I place US pre-market trades on the POEMS suite of platforms?
Did this answer your question?