Frequently Asked Questions
US Pre-Market Trading
What will happen to orders not done during the pre-market period?
Unfilled orders will be carried forward to the regular trading session and will expire at the end of the trading day. Single order partially done during pre-market and RTH will be considered as a single trade.
Other faq that might help you
- When can pre-market order be placed?
- Can order be placed for pre-market only?
- What will happen to orders not done during the pre-market period?
- Is post-market trading available?
- Which markets are offered for pre-market trading?
- Are all account types eligible to trade during the pre-market session?
- What are the types of order allowed during pre-market trading?
- What documents are required before pre-market trading is available?
- Where can I find the US pre-market quotes on the POEMS suite of platforms?
- Are the pre-market quotes real-time?
- How do I read the pre-market quotes?
- Why are some counters missing pre-market quotes?
- How do I place pre-market trades on the POEMS suite of platforms?
Did this answer your question?