Celebrate with us this National Day!
Receive a Singapore Skyline Gold Foil Note for your investment*
Be the first 56 investors to invest in any of the promotion funds to qualify for the reward!
|Equal or Greater than S$5,600||1 Gold Foil Note|
Eligible Funds for Promotion
|Phillip SING Income ETF||BUY NOW|
|Phillip Singapore Real Estate Income Fund||BUY NOW|
Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. You should read the funds’ prospectus and the accompanying product highlights sheet for key features and key risks and obtain advice from a financial adviser (“FA”) before making a commitment to invest in the funds. If no advice obtained from a financial adviser, you should assess and consider whether the funds are suitable for you before proceeding to invest.
Terms & Conditions:
- This promotion is valid from 27th July 2021 to 31st August 2021. To be eligible for this promotion, orders must be placed before 3:00PM on 31st August 2021 (Tuesday).
- Only the first 56 clients to complete their orders will qualify for the reward.
- Investments must be made into Phillip SING Income ETF and/or Phillip Singapore Real Estate Income Fund to be eligible for the promotion. “Investment Amount” is based on new cash purchases, and/or cash switch-in from non-Phillip Capital Management funds.
- Switching from other Phillip Capital Management funds and transfer-in of unit trust funds will not be eligible.
- Existing Phillip Capital Management holdings maintained with Phillip Securities Private Limited, (including Regular Savings Plan) will not be considered.
- Orders must be completed by 3:00PM on 2nd September 2021.
- Cheque clearance by respective banks must be completed by 3:00PM on 2nd September 2021.
- Clients will be rewarded with the respective reward, after having successfully inject the promotion funds and keep the security holdings equivalent of the promotion fund(s) for a minimum period of three (3) calendar months, till 2nd December 2021.
- Each account holder is eligible for one reward only. If a customer has more than one Qualifying Single Account, the Qualifying Single Account with the highest Investment Amount will be considered for the promotion. Two or more accounts cannot be combined to be eligible for this promotion.
- All rewards will be rewarded in a Single Skyline Gold Foil Note from the Singapore Mint
- Eligible clients will receive the email for collection by 31 December 2021. All rewards are to be self-collected at Phillip Securities Private Limited, 250 North Bridge Road, #06-00 Raffles City Tower S179101 with the collection email.
- Prevailing sales charges apply, if applicable.
- Only investments via PSPL’s Financial Advisory Representatives or trades done online through POEMS are eligible for this promotion.
- In the event of a dispute over the client’s eligibility to participate in this promotion, Phillip Securities Private Limited’s decision will be final.
- The following customers are NOT eligible for this promotion:
- Phillip Securities Private Limited Institutional and Corporate Customers.
- All employees of Phillip Securities Private Limited / Phillip Futures Pte Ltd and its associated entities (e.g. Trading Representatives, Financial Adviser Representatives); Phillip Securities Private Limited and all its subsidiaries (direct or indirect); and their immediate families (e.g. spouse and children).
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained, Phillip Securities Private Limited reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add and / or delete any time of these Terms and Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or (ii) vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or the promotion without having to disclose a reason there of and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. Phillip Securities Private Limited’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion shall be final and binding on all participants.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.