$0* commission with Phillip ETFs for online trades!
Receive your cash rebates for buying into Phillip SGX APAC Dividend Leaders REIT ETF and Phillip SING Income ETF!
Why you should invest into Phillip SGX APAC Dividend Leaders REIT ETF
- Attractive & Stable Dividend Income
- High-Quality REITs in Asia EX Japan
- Liquidity & Transparency
- Low Cost
- Reputable Index Provider
Why you should invest into Phillip SING Income ETF
- Regular Dividend Income
- Good Quality Singapore Companies
- Best-in-Class credit ratings in Asia
- Convenience & Low Cost
Eligible Funds for Promotion
*Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. You should read the ETFs’ prospectus and the accompanying product highlights sheets for key features and key risks and seek advice from a financial adviser (“FA”) or you should assess and consider whether the ETFs are suitable for you before proceeding to invest in the ETFs. Listing on SGX does not guarantee a liquid market for the units of the ETFs which may be traded at prices above or below its net assets value or may be suspended or delisted. Unlike unlisted unit trusts, investors cannot create/subscribe or redeem ETF units directly with the fund manager of the ETFs. Please refer to the Prospectus of the ETFs for more details.
Terms & Conditions for National Day 2019 Promotion $0 Commission for Phillip SING Income ETF and Phillip SGX APAC Dividend Leaders REIT ETF
- Eligible Accounts will enjoy $0 commission on successful online buy trades in the form of commission rebates credited to the Account (“Promotion”).
- Promotion is valid from 1st August 2019 to 30th September 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- Customers will receive the commission rebate in the form of cash in the Eligible Account during the month of October 2019 after the end of the Promotion Period.
- Buy trades made for only 2 Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) eligible for this Promotion are:
- Phillip SING Income ETF
- Phillip SGX APAC Dividend Leaders REIT ETF (includes both USD and SGD class)
- This Promotion is applicable for (“Eligible Accounts”):
- New and existing customers with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”) using Phillip Investment Accounts, Phillip Cash Management Accounts or Cash Trading Account (“Eligible Accounts”).
- Phillip Investment Accounts includes Margin (M), Custodian (C) and Prepaid (CC).
- Promotion is valid only for online buy trades that has a minimum gross value of at least $2,000 per trade during the Promotion Period.
- CPF and SRS trades in addition to the cash trades are eligible for this Promotion.
- Eligible Accounts closed before or on 30th September 2019 will not be eligible for the rebates.
- Commission charged is subject to prevailing minimum commission rate.
- Commission rebates are not inclusive of exchange fees and GST.
- Eligible Accounts have to opt in for Excess Funds Management Facility (“Smart Park”) to be eligible for the rebates.
- The following Customers are NOT eligible for this Promotion unless approved by the management of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”):
- PSPL institutional and corporate Customers.
- All employees of PSPL / Phillip Futures Pte Ltd (“PFPL”) and its associated entities (including trading representatives, financial advisor representatives); PSPL and all its subsidiaries (direct or indirect); and their immediate families (e.g. spouse and children).
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained, PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add and / or delete these Terms and Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility; replacement of the prize; promotional mechanics, promotion duration without prior notification, qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or (ii) vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or the promotion without having to disclose a reason thereof and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion shall be final and binding on all participants.
- By taking part in this promotion, the participant acknowledges that he / she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
This advertisement is intended for general information only and does not constitute a recommendation, an offer or solicitation to buy or sell the product mentioned. It does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The value of the units in any fund and the income from them may fall as well as rise. Past performance figures as well as any projection or forecast used in this advertisement are not necessarily indicative of future or likely performance of any fund. You should read the prospectus of the respective ETFs (which is available on websites of the issuers) and understand their structure and associated risks before deciding to invest. You may wish to obtain advice from a financial adviser before making a commitment to purchase any investment products mentioned herein. In the event that you choose not to obtain advice from a financial adviser, you should consider whether the investment product is suitable for you. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.