Terms and Conditions
- A minimum of 4 online trades of S$5000 per trade must be made within the promotional period to qualify for the cash credit.
- Only eligible for the first 100 clients who meet this criteria.
- This promotion will run from 01 Oct 2022 to 31 Dec 2022 (both dates inclusive).
- This promotion is only applicable to ONLINE buy and sell trades traded through POEMS for the 2 selected ETFs listed below
- Phillip MSCI Singapore Daily (2X) Leveraged ETF (LSS/LSU)
- Phillip MSCI Singapore Daily (-1X) Inverse ETF (SSS/SSU)
- The cash credit will only apply to the selected ETFs that are taking part in this campaign.
- Only cash trades are eligible for the cash credit.
- PSPL reserves the right to determine which clients are entitled to the aforementioned rebate.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in the promotions unless approved by the management of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”):
- PSPL institutional Customers and corporate Customers
- PSPL Account holders whose Accounts have been suspended, cancelled or terminated
- Clients with POEMS accounts other than cash trading accounts are eligible for the cash credit promotion.
- Each customer is entitled to receive a maximum of one time cash credit of S$200.
- Cash credit will be credited into the customers’ POEMS account after the promotion has ended.
- The minimum trade amount is per contract and not cumulative over the promotion period.
- The cash credit only applies to both BUY and SELL trades.
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained, PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add and / or delete any time of these Terms & Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or (ii) vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or the promotion without having to disclose a reason thereof and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion shall be final and binding on all participants.
- In the event of a dispute over the client’s eligibility to participate in this Promotion, PSPL’s decision will be final. PSPL shall not be obliged to give any reason on any matter concerning the Promotion and no correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- By taking part in this promotion, Customer acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.
Contact your trading representative for further assistance.
Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com
For more information about ETFs, please visit https://www.poems.com.sg/products/etf
This advertisement is provided to you for general information only and does not constitute a recommendation, an offer or solicitation to buy or sell the investment product mentioned. It does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation or any of your particular needs. Accordingly, no warranty whatsoever is given and no liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of your acting based on this information.
Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested.
The value of the units in any fund and the income from them may fall as well as rise. Past performance figures as well as any projection or forecast used in this publication are not necessarily indicative of future or likely performance of any fund. Any advice contained in this publication is made only on a general basis and is subject to change without notice. You should read the prospectus of the respective ETFs (which is available on websites of the issuers) and understand their structure and associated risks before deciding to invest.
You may wish to obtain advice from a qualified financial adviser, pursuant to a separate engagement, before making a commitment to purchase any of the investment products mentioned herein. In the event that you choose not to obtain advice from a qualified financial adviser, you should assess and consider whether the investment product is suitable for you before proceeding to invest and we do not offer any advice in this regard unless mandated to do so by way of a separate engagement.
While care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information in this document, PSPL and its affiliates make no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for any purpose, of the information contained in this document or as to the results obtained by any person from the use of any information or investment product mentioned in this document. PSPL reserves the right to make changes to such information from time to time. Any change, omission or error in such information, shall not form the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action against PSPL or any of its affiliates and PSPL and its affiliates expressly disclaim liability for the same. PSPL and its affiliates do not endorse and have no liability for any statements, opinions or information disseminated by the ETF issuers, which are not part of PSPL or its affiliates.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.