Change of Critical Illness (CI) Definitions
With effect from 26 August 2020, all CI-related insurance products will be revised in accordance to the 2019 definition by Life Insurance Association Singapore.
Below is a brief summary of the changes:
- Thalassaemia Major or Haemophilia sufferers are covered under the HIV CI condition.
- Viral Encephalitis revised to Severe Encephalitis, to include all causes of Encephalitis.
- More stringent definitions for Major Cancers, Benign Brain Tumor, Coma, Stroke, Aplastic Anaemia, Heart Attack and Coronary Artery Disease.
- Addition of ‘irreversible’ to loss of hearing, loss of speech, loss of sight, aplastic anaemia.
- More requirements and diagnostic tests required for claims to be made.
Request a review of your insurance policies by emailing to email@example.com
For further information, please refer to: https://www.lia.org.sg/media/2161/mu5819-part-3-of-4-_lia-ci-framework-2019_comparison-of-lia-definitions_2014-and-2019.pdf
Range of Products
We are your one-stop financial solutions provider providing all your insurance needs under one roof. Benefit from our customised solution to meet your individual needs from the comprehensive range of products from our insurance partners.
- Family/Income Protection
- Major Illnesses Coverage
- Loss of income due to disability
- Health/Medical Coverage
- Children’s Education
- Buying a House/Car