Enjoy SGD 5 Online Brokerage* for Odd Lots Trading in the Sembcorp Marine Units from 11 Sept 2020 to 9 Oct 2020!
Click here for Sembcorp EGM circular.
Open an account now
There are 2 methods to trade Unit Share (SGX):
Method 1: Right-click on counter
- Under the View Price widget, right click on counter to bring up the sub-menu
- In the sub-menu, select the Trade Unit Share option to open a Unit Share Market Trade ticket
Method 2: SGX Unit Share sub-tab
- Under the View Price widget, click on the sub-tab SGX Unit Share
- Search for specific counters via the Add to Watchlist box – a list of suggested results will be shown
- Click to add the specific counter to the Watchlist
- Alternatively, you may also search for the counter via the drop-down list available in the SGX Unit Share sub-tab
*Do note that the SGX Unit Share widget has 5 separate Watchlists for you to add counters and view SGX Unit Share prices
- Concessionary brokerage rate of SGD 5.00 is valid for online executed Odd Lots Trades of Sembcorp Marine (“SCM”) Units from 11 September 2020 to 9 October 2020 (“Concession Period”), both dates inclusive, thereafter prevailing rates apply.
- Concessionary brokerage rate of SGD 10.00 is valid for broker assisted Odd Lots Trades of SCM Units for Concession Period, thereafter prevailing rates apply.
- Odd Lots Trades is
- an aggregate of 99 or less Sembcorp Marine Units bought in a single day; or
- an aggregate of 99 or less Sembcorp Marine Units sold in a single day.
- The promotion is available for all Odd Lots Trades transacted in Cash, CPF, and SRS.
- Customers will be required to pay the prevailing SGX clearing fee, SGX access fee, and the associated GST.
- In the event of a dispute over the Customer’s eligibility to participate in this promotion, Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”)’s decision will be final.
- PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add to, and/or delete at any time of these Terms & Conditions without prior notice (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and/or deletions when effected, or to (ii) vary, withdraw, and/or cancel any items or the promotion itself without having to disclose a reason, and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion are final and binding on all participants.
- By taking part in this promotion, the participant acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.