*Terms & Conditions Apply
S$50,000 で S$238
8月1~31日の期間限定でSGD MMFの5.8%保証リターン キャンペーン開催中！！
S$50,000 で S$238
Did you know?
Beyond this promotional period, you can enjoy our prevailing SMART Park rates on a long–term basis. This excess funds management facility lets you grow your idle cash during quiet periods, and gives you the flexibility to trade when you spot a potential investment opportunity!
Rewards for you
Rewards for your
friends & family
- 5.8% p.a. Guaranteed Return
- S$20 NTUC E-Voucher
- Zero Commission on US stocks for 1 month (Cash Plus Account only)
Frequently Asked Questions
Individual Cash Plus, Cash Management, Margin, Prepaid, Custodian and UT advisory wrap accounts.
No. Cash Trading and Share Financing Accounts are not eligible for this promotion. You may consider opening an eligible account type or converting your Cash Trading account to a Cash Management Account.
Login to POEMS 2.0 Website > Acct Mgmt > Stocks > Online Forms. Cash Trading Account with existing GIRO facility has to be terminated before we can process the conversion to Cash Management Account.
Yes. You are allowed to use the funds to trade on POEMS. However, to be eligible for the promotion, only the net balance of deposits at the end of each day of the 30-day period will be calculated for the 5.8% p.a. returns.
Only the net balance of deposits at the end of day of the 30-day period will be calculated for the 5.8% p.a. returns.
Yes, you can make multiple deposits. The 5.8% p.a. returns is calculated on the net balance of each day’s deposit over a 30-day period. The maximum deposit cap to enjoy the 5.8% p.a returns is S$50,000.
Yes, you can top up more than S$50,000 to SMART Park. Your deposit(s) up to S$50,000 will enjoy 5.8% p.a. returns and excess deposits will earn from SMART Park returns.
SMART Park Rates shown on the website are based on 7-days annualised return with net income and dividends reinvested and calculated on a single pricing basis (NAV/NAV prices). Returns shown are net of fund expenses. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance.
Yes. You can continue to keep your idle cash in SMART Park to earn better returns and combat inflation.
Yes. You can withdraw your money anytime. However, please note that in order to maximise your returns for the 30-day period which 5.8% p.a. is calculated, we encourage you to keep your deposits in the account to enjoy the maximum returns.
The first day of your 30-day period begins on the same day when you make your deposit of a minimum of S$1,000 or more during the period from 1 Aug to 31 Aug 2023. Please ensure that you have opted into SMART Park (Excess Funds Management Facility) for your trading account before you make your first deposit for this promotion.
To opt in, please log in to www.poems.com.sg > Acct Mgmt > Online Forms > Excess Funds Authorization.
To view the returns earned: please login to www.poems.com.sg > Acct Mgmt > Stocks > Transaction History > Summary of Portfolio > MMF.
Via POEMS 2 Web :
Login > Acct Mgmt > Stocks > Transaction History > Summarty of Portfolio > MMF
Via Phillip MyWealth
Login > Home > SMART Park banner > View my Cash & Equivalents
Terms & Conditions
Celebrate National Day with 5.8% p.a. Guaranteed Returns!
1) Promotion Period: 1 Aug 2023 (0000 hrs.) to 31 Aug 2023 (2359hrs.), both dates inclusive.
2) This promotion is open to all Phillip Securities (PSPL) Customers.
If you do not have any account with us,
New Customers :
Please open an account at https://www.poems.com.sg/open-an-account/, opt in and provide your consent to “Excess Funds Management Facility (SMART Park).
- b) Unit Trust Advisory Wrap accounts :
Please approach our Phillip Investor Centres https://www.phillip.com.sg/sg/investor-centres/ or Find your Specialist https://www.phillip.com.sg/sg/talktophillip/findadviser/ to open UT advisory wrap account.
- c) For trading accounts: Opt in and provide your consent to “Excess Funds Management Facility (SMART Park)”.
- Via P2 Web:
Login to www.poems.com.sg > Acct Mgmt > Online Forms > Excess Funds Authorization
- Via Phillip MyWealth Mobile App
Login > Home > SMART Park banner > Opt in or View my Cash & Equivalents
- d) Fund your account:
Fund your account with S$1,000 or more (capped at S$50,000) to enjoy a 30-day return of 5.8% p.a.
You can fund your account using any of the payment methods here : https://www.poems.com.sg/payment/
3) Eligible account types:
Individual trading accounts namely, Cash Plus, Cash Management, Prepaid, Custodian, Margin accounts and UT advisory wrap accounts (cash fund source).
4) For Cash Trading account, please convert to Cash Management account if you wish to opt in to Excess Funds Management Facility.
For Account Conversion: Please login to www.poems.com.sg with your Cash Trading account login > Acc Mgmt > Online Forms > Account Conversion.
5) This promotion is for Individual account, Cash fund source and SGD deposits.
6) How are the 5.8% p.a. guaranteed returns being calculated?
For Illustration purposes:
Customer A funded S$50,000 and held a consistent position of S$50,000 over 30 days.
He will get: S$50,000 X [(5.8%/365) X 30] = S$238.36.
(Including Phillip Money Market Fund’s actual returns and PSPL’s topping up on the difference).
The difference to be made up by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (PSPL) will be calculated based on the net funded amount held by a Customer in his account each day in the 30-day period.
The returns will be calculated based on a period of 30 days from the date of first deposit of S$1000 or more received in account.
7) The bonus reward (i.e. difference between 5.8% p.a. and the underlying fund return) will be credited in lump sum to your PSPL account within 30 business days after the 30-day period ends.
8) The deposit has to be fresh funds.
Fresh funds refer to cash transferred from the Customer’s bank account, and does not include funds transferred within PSPL accounts, cash dividends, sales proceeds or account credit transactions.
9) Only the net balance of new deposits at the end of each day in the 30-day period will be calculated for the Guaranteed 5.8% p.a. returns.
10) Any withdrawal or settlement using the deposited funds during the 30-day period will be excluded from our calculations.
11) The first day of your 30-day period begins on the same day when you make your deposit of a minimum of S$1,000 or more during the period from 1 Aug to 31 Aug 2023. Please ensure that you have opted into SMART Park (Excess Funds Management Facility) for your trading account before you make your first deposit for this promotion.
12) The bonus reward (i.e. difference between 5.8% p.a. and the underlying fund return) will be paid out in SGD.
13) All fresh funds have to be deposited by 31 Aug 2023 to be eligible for this promotion.
14) The Customer must be at least 18 years of age and not a US Person (an individual who is a US Citizen or US resident).
15) Each Customer is only eligible for one bonus reward in one of the accounts.
16) If a Customer has more than 1 PSPL accounts, the account first funded with S$1,000 or more (1 lump sum) will be considered to be eligible for the bonus reward.
17) In the event of a dispute over the Customer’s eligibility to participate in this promotion, PSPL’s decision will be final.
18) Notwithstanding anything herein contained, PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add and/or delete these Terms and Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility; replacement of the reward; promotional mechanics, promotion duration without prior notification, qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or (ii) vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or the promotion without having to disclose a reason thereof and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion shall be final and binding on all participants.
19) The following persons are not eligible to participate in those promotions unless approved by the management of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”):
i) PSPL institutional Customers and corporate Customers
ii) PSPL Account holders whose Accounts have been suspended, cancelled or terminated
iii) Joint Account holders
iv) Customers who engage the services of a representative from an external provider (B2B)
20) By taking part in this campaign, the participant acknowledges that he / she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.
21) This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
22) By Submitting the form you give consent to use your personel data, as mentioned on the following url: https://www.poems.com.sg/consent-to-use-of-your-personal-data/