Why should I Park my Money at SMART Park?
Make Your Idle Cash Work Harder
Real Returns, Not Projected
Enjoy No lock-in period with daily liquidity
Learn more about SMART Park!
Make your money work HARDER and SMARTER at:
Returns (7 Day) Annualised#
Rates updated as of 17 October 2022
#Based on the average rate of annualised returns over the last rolling week.
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. View product info sheets for disclaimer
Fight Inflation the SMART way
Open a POEMS Account or
Opt in to Excess Funds Management (SMART Park) facility
to fund Now!
Fund a minimum of S$10,000 into SMART Park and enjoy other perks!
Enjoy a complimentary Personal Accident Plan with coverage of up to $100,000 for a year!
Up to S$100,000 coverage against death and permanent disablement
Applicable to Singapore residents aged from 18 to 65 years old, without medical underwriting.
Protect yourself from unforeseen circumstances while enjoying returns on your deposit with SMART Park!
How do I enjoy this promotion?
Frequently Asked Questions
Terms and Conditons
- This promotion is valid from 14 November 2022 (1200 hrs) to 15 January 2023 (2359 hrs).
- Each Customer holds either Cash Plus, Cash Management, Margin, Prepaid, Custodian Account (“POEMS Account”).
- The Account must be opted in for Excess Funds Management Facility (Smart Park).
- Singapore residents aged from 18 to 65 years old.
- Each Customer is only eligible for one Personal Accident Plan. In case of a joint account, the main applicant will only be eligible for subscribing to the Personal Accident Plan.
- PSPL and its associated entities and subsidiaries (direct or indirect), e.g. Staff, Trading Representatives and Financial Adviser Representatives.
- Customers must deposit a minimum of S$10,000 or equivalent to their POEMS Account within 7 days for at least 30 days of holding period to be eligible to receive the free Personal Accident Plan for 1 year. The deposit has to be a fresh fund, excluding transferring cash from other Trading Accounts.
- Customers must provide his/ her name as per NRIC, consent to Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”) and declaration in the Acknowledgement form and submit the form to subscribe for the Phillip Protect (Personal Accident Plan) as required by ECICS Limited within the promotional period. In the event that the name provided and information given to PSPL in the Acknowledgement form is inaccurate, the Phillip Protect (Personal Accident Plan) will not be granted.
- In the event that eligible Customers have not received the policy document within 5 working days upon submission of the Acknowledgement form, please contact email@example.com or 65311555.
- In the event of a dispute over the Customer’s eligibility to participate in this promotion, PSPL’s decision will be final.
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained, PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add and/or delete these Terms and Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility; replacement of the reward; promotional mechanics, promotion duration without prior notification, qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or (ii) vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or the promotion without having to disclose a reason thereof and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion shall be final and binding on all participants.
The following persons are not eligible for this promotion, unless approved by the management of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”):
- PSPL institutional Customers and corporate Customers
- PSPL Account holders whose Accounts have been suspended, canceled or terminated.
- By taking part in this campaign, the participant acknowledges that he / she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.