0% Platform Fee, 0% Sales Charge, 0% Switching Fee
Why should you invest in the Sustainable Reserve Fund?
Net Weighted-average yield to maturity*
* Estimated return based on target portfolio’s weighted-average yield to maturity. Actual return and future performance may differ as all investment involves risks.
Low volatility investment option with
short duration bond fund
Fund Manager with track record of managing one of Singapore’s largest money market fund
Allow smaller investors access to short duration bonds, with diversification
Comprehensive screening for risks
* Estimated return based on target portfolio’s net weighted-average yield to maturity. Actual return and future performance may differ as all investment involves risks.
How It Compares to Other Funds?
|Weighted Average Rating||A||BBB+||BBB|
|Average Duration||1.1 year||1.2 year||1.4 year|
|Gross Weighted Average Yield to Maturity||~5.0%||4.6%||5.8%|
|% of Portfolio Comprising
ESG-related Risk Isssuers*
|% of Portfolio Where Issuers Have no
Relevant ESG Rating Data*
*Based on PCM’s internal ESG risk categorization methodlogy.
Frequently Asked Questions
To qualify for the Cash Credits, you need to invest a minimum of S$10,000 in the Sustainable Reserve Fund. The reward structure is as follows:
Invest S$10,000 in The Fund and receive a S$10 cash credit.
Invest S$20,000 in The Fund and receive a S$20 cash credit.
Invest S$50,000 in The Fund and receive a S$50 cash credit.
Invest S$100,000 in The Fund and receive a S$100 cash credit.
Invest S$1,000,000 in The Fund and receive a S$1,000 cash credit.
The maximum cash credits you can redeem is S$1,000, when you invested S$1,000,000 gross traded value into The Fund.
Yes. To qualify for the Cash Credits, you will need to hold your investment in the Sustainable Reserve Fund for a minimum of 90 calendar days.
For additional info, please refer to here.
Terms & Conditions
- This Promotion Period is valid from 2 November 2023 to 31 December 2023, both dates inclusive.
- Qualifying criteria to be eligible for the Cash Credits:
- Customers must execute an online subscription of the Sustainable Reserve Fund (“The Fund”) via POEMS Trading Platforms (POEMS 2.0, POEMS Mobile 2.0, and POEMS Mobile 3 App) for Sustainable Reserved Fund (“The Fund”).
- Eligible Account types are: Cash Plus, Cash Management (KC), Margin (M), Custodian (C), Prepaid (CC), and Share Financing (V) Accounts.
- Eligible types of subscription: Cash or SRS.
- For every S$10,000 subscription of The Fund that hold for 90 calendar days would be rewarded S$10 Cash Credits, and the maximum Cash Credits of each Customer is eligible to receive is S$1,000.
- The Cash Credits will be credited to the Eligible Account by 30 April 2024.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in those promotions unless approved by the management of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”): PSPL Account holders whose Accounts have been suspended, cancelled or terminated
- In the event of a dispute over the Customer’s eligibility to participate in this promotion, PSPL’s decision will be final.
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained, PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to amend, add and/or delete these Terms and Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility; replacement of the reward; promotional mechanics, promotion duration without prior notification, qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or the promotion without having to disclose a reason thereof and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion shall be final and binding on all participants.
- By taking part in this promotion, the participant acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.