Receive up to USD 88* trade rebate
when you transfer in your US shares and ETFs today!
*Terms & Conditions Apply.
Why transfer in to PhillipCapital?
How to transfer in your US shares and ETFs?
Other transfer in promotion
*Terms & Conditions
USD 8.80 Flat Brokerage
Only available for online trades made via Phillip Investment Accounts – Prepaid (CC). More information available at https://www.poems.com.sg/enjoy-lower-rate/
Complimentary Live Price Quotes
More information available at https://globalmarkets.poems.com.sg/promotions/complimentary-live-price-quotes/
USD Share Financing 3.99%
Only available for Phillip Investment Accounts – Margin (M). More information available at https://www.poems.com.sg/share-financing
SMART Park – Money Market Fund
Rates updated as of 24 June 2019, based on 1-year rolling return, NAV/NAV prices. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. More information available at https://www.poems.com.sg/products/money-market-fund
- Promotion is valid for online trades executed in the US market from 6 September 2019 till 31 December 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- This promotion is applicable to (“Eligible Accounts”):
- New and existing customers of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”) who transfer their US stocks and/or ETFs from other financial institutions to any Phillip Investment Accounts, Phillip Cash Management Accounts or Phillip Financial Accounts.
- Phillip Investment Accounts include Margin, Custodian and Prepaid.
- Customer is required to transfer in a minimum of USD 25,000 worth of stocks and/or ETFs to be eligible for the promotion.
- Trade rebate is capped at a maximum of USD 88 and is applicable for both buy and sell trades in the US market, not inclusive of foreign fee paid, exchange fees and GST.
- Each customer is entitled to one trade rebate redemption regardless of the number of trading accounts maintained. Trade rebate will be given to the first eligible account that receives the transfer-in.
- Customers will receive the trade rebate within 1 month after the end of the Promotion Period.
- All other prevailing fees and charges pertaining to trading in the US market with the Eligible Accounts apply.
- Brokerage is subject to prevailing exchange rates and minimum brokerage.
- Eligible Accounts closed before or on 31 December 2019 will not be eligible for the rebates.
- Customers are required to complete the US W8-Ben and acknowledge the Risk Warning Statement in order to trade in the US market.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in this promotion unless approved by the management of PSPL:
- PSPL institutional Customers and corporate Customers
- Cash trading accounts or Managed Accounts of Customers;
- PSPL account holders whose accounts have been suspended, cancelled or terminated
- All employees of PSPL and its associated entities (e.g. Trading Representatives, Financial Adviser Representatives); PSPL and all its subsidiaries (direct or indirect) are not eligible for this promotion
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained, PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add and / or delete any time these Terms & Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or (ii) vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or the promotion without having to disclose a reason thereof and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion shall be final and binding on all participants
- In the event of a dispute over the client’s eligibility to participate in this promotion, PSPL’s decision will be final.
- By taking part in this promotion, customer acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.