From 1 Sept to 31 Oct 2021, simply snap a picture of our TalktoPhillip decal and
share with us “Why I chose PhillipCapital” during our Facebook contest.
Top 10 comments with the most likes* win S$100 NTUC FairPrice Voucher each!
3 steps to participate:
Collect the decal from any of our Phillip Investor Centres. Existing customers can collect from your Relationship Manager at a Phillip Investor Centre, or your Financial Adviser Representative or Trading Representative.
Post a picture of the TalktoPhillip decal and comment why you chose PhillipCapital in the comment section under our TalktoPhillip decal Facebook post between 1 Sept to 31 Oct 2021.
Like, Tag and Share our post to get as many friends to like your entry.
*Comments that contain elements of the following non-exhaustive list will be disqualified, this includes:
All forms of investments carry risks, including the risk of losing more than the invested amount and may not be suitable for everyone. Please ensure you fully understand the risks and costs involved by reading the Risk Disclosure on www.poems.com.sg/docs/RiskDisclosure.pdf.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Frequently Asked Questions:
You may collect the decal at any of the Phillip Investor Centres located islandwide. Existing customers can collect from their Financial Adviser Representative or Trading Representatives.
All are welcome. You may refer to the above steps to participate.
Terms & Conditions of “TalktoPhillip Decal Facebook Contest”:
- The TalktoPhillip Decal Facebook Contest is valid from 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021, both dates inclusive, and open to the public.
- The Top 10 entries with the “Most Likes” will win S$100 NTUC FairPrice voucher (“Vouchers”) each (All decisions will be made solely by PSPL).
- Each participant is only eligible to win a maximum of 1 x S$100 NTUC FairPrice voucher.
- Members of the public including customers of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”) are eligible for the TalktoPhillip Decal Contest except persons listed in clause 7.
- To participate,
- collect a TalktoPhillip decal from any of the Phillip Investor Centres. Existing customers can collect from their Relationship Manager at a Phillip Investor Centre, or their Financial Adviser Representative or Trading Representative.
- post a photo of the TalktoPhillip decal and give the reason “Why I chose PhillipCapital” under our TalktoPhillip Decal Facebook post (www.facebook.com/phillipcapital) between 1 September and 31 October 2021.
- like, tag and share our post to get as many friends to like your entry
- Entries submitted after the contest period will not be accepted. PSPL reserves all rights to disqualify any incomplete submissions.
- The following persons are not eligible for this Contest, unless approved by the management of PSPL:
- All employees and appointed representatives of PhillipCapital Group of companies
- Comments that contain elements of the following non-exhaustive list will be disqualified without prior notice. This includes:
- Derogatory remarks
- Winners will be contacted via Facebook direct message by 8 November 2021.
- All Vouchers are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items. All images of the prize on any collateral are for illustration purposes only. Should Vouchers be unavailable for any reason whatsoever, PSPL, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the original voucher with an alternative voucher with similar monetary value.
- Should the winner be uncontactable within 5 working days, he/she will have the prize forfeited. PSPL reserves the right to decide on one (1) or more reserve winner to replace the winner who has been disqualified. PSPL has the absolute discretion to exclude any otherwise eligible persons from participating in the Contest.
- In the event of a dispute over the Customer’s eligibility to participate in this promotion, PSPL’s decision will be final.
- PSPL reserves the sole right to refuse to award vouchers and/or prizes without prior notice to any participants for any reason, in particular where participants have behaved inappropriately, whether through posting inappropriate remarks or images or otherwise.
- PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add and / or delete any time of these Terms and Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or (ii) vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or the Contest without having to disclose a reason thereof and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL decision on all matters relating to the giveaway shall be final and binding on all participants.
- By entering into the Contest, participants agree and consent to allow PSPL to use their name, or likeness in all matters related to this Contest including any advertising or publicity without additional compensation or notification.
- By taking part in this Contest, the participant acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms and Conditions.