Aberdeen Standard – Shareholder Notice dated 18 May 2021
We refer to the Aberdeen Standard SICAV I Shareholder Notice dated 18 May 2021 regarding the changes below for your kind perusal.
- Change of global exposure methodology in relation to Aberdeen Standard SICAV I – Asia Pacific Multi Asset Fund
- Change of benchmark, global exposure methodology and expected level of leverage and clarification of the investment objective and policy in relation to Aberdeen Standard SICAV I – Emerging Markets Total Return Bond Fund
- Inclusion of Maturity Date in relation to Aberdeen Standard SICAV I – Emerging Markets Bond Fixed Maturity 2023 Fund and Aberdeen Standard SICAV I – Global Bond Fixed Maturity 2023 Fund
- Inclusion of risk benchmarks for Funds monitored under the Commitment approach
- Update of the Dividend Policy Section
- Tax updates in relation to investment through the Subsidiary
- Tax updates in relation to Chinese equities and Bonds
- Update of disclosures relating to the Qualified Foreign Institutional Investors (QFII) and the RMB Qualified Foreign Institutional Investors (RQFII) regime
- Appointment of Aberdeen Standard Investments (Asia) Limited as Investment Advisor to the Japanese Equity Fund and the Japanese Smaller Companies Fund
- Change of name of MSCI China A Index (USD)
- Update of section “Lending of Portfolio Securities”
- Processing of Personal Data
For more details , please refer to the shareholder notice.