Aberdeen Standard SICAV I – Shareholder Notice
The fund manager wish to inform you of the changes that the Board of Directors of Aberdeen Standard SICAV I (the “Company”) proposes to make to the Company and its sub-funds (the “Funds”) with effect from 11 April 2022 (the “Effective Date”). The principal proposed changes are detailed in this letter.
Summary of changes
- SFDR Conversions:
- Details related to funds categorised as “Promoting ESG” funds, that will incorporate negative screening based on ESG factors.
- Details related to funds categorised as “Sustainable” funds that will incorporate negative screening based on ESG factors and also additional screening.
- Details related to Portfolio Rebalancing Costs
- Details related to funds changing SFDR classification to Article 8.
- ESG Fund conversions with investment objective and policy changes for impacted funds.
- ESG fund conversions, investment objective and policy changes and name changes for impacted funds.
- Changes to the investment objective and policy for impacted funds.
- Corrections to Global Exposure / Leverage changes & Derivatives Exposures.
- abrdn APAC entity name changes.
For more details , please refer to the shareholder notice.