Neuberger Berman – Shareholder Notice (SG)
Please see the attached Shareholder Notice in relation to the appointment of NBAMIL as the manager of NBIF. Please see attached the SG version notice and below are the key points of the notice for ease of reference.
- Subject to the approval by the Central Bank of Ireland, the effective date of the appointment of NBAMIL as manager is expected to be 1 July 2021. NBAMIL is incorporated in Ireland and authorized by the Central Bank of Ireland as a UCITS management company.
- NBIF is currently a self-managed investment company, where NBEL is the Investment Manager and NBAMIL acts as a Sub-Investment Manager to certain sub-funds. Upon the Central Bank of Ireland’ approval of the appointment, NBIF will cease to be a self-managed investment company, where NBAMIL will assume the role of the Manager of NBIF. NBAMIL will cease to be a Sub-Investment Manager but will continue to manage these sub-funds as Manager.
- NBEL will cease to be the Investment Manager of NBIF and will be repositioned as a further Sub-Investment Manager for all NBIF sub-funds.
- The other Sub-Investment Managers will continue to manage the respective portfolios in their original capacity. Please refer to the shareholder notice for the list of impacted sub-funds.
- The change will have no impact on the investment objectives and policies, overall risk profiles and level of fee payable by shareholders of NBIF.
For more details, please refer to the shareholder notice.