Schroders – Investor Notification for Schroder ISF Emerging Multi Asset Income
This notification is for Schroder ISF Emerging Multi Asset Income Fund – with effect from 29 October 2021, the following changes will be made to the Fund:
– The name will change to “Schroder International Selection Fund – Emerging Markets Multi-Asset”
– The income target will be removed from the Fund’s investment objective;
– The volatility target will be removed from the Fund’s investment objective;
– A new comparator benchmark made up of the following will be added: 50% MSCI Emerging Market Index, 16.7% JPM EMBI Index EM Hard Currency (USD), 16.7% JPM GBI Emerging Market Index – EM Local (USD), 16.7% JPM CEMB Index USD;
– The Fund will incorporate binding environmental and/or social characteristic(s), within the meaning of Article 8 of the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (“SFDR”). Details of the Fund’s environmental and/or social characteristics and how it seeks to achieve them will be disclosed in the Fund’s investment policy and under a new section called “Sustainability Criteria” in the Fund Characteristics section of the prospectus.
For more details, please read the shareholder notification letter.