Transfer-In your unit trust holdings and be rewarded up to S$1000*!
Transfer in and enjoy the following benefits:
- Be rewarded up to $1000
- Enjoy Zero Fees for all Buy, Switch and New Regular Savings Plan subscription
- Pay NO platform fee and no hidden charges
- Wider selections of about 1000 funds in our platforms, anytime, anywhere.
How do I transfer-in my unit trust holdings to my Phillip Account?
Note: Additional documents may be required for CPF and SRS holdings. For transfer-in of funds that are not listed in our website, do drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Read about us in Straits Times
To find out more, chat with us using our Live Chat function.
Alternatively, you may call us at 6531 1555 or email us at email@example.com
Terms & Condition:
- The Transfer-In Promotion (“Promotion”) is opened to all existing and new customers.
- This promotion is only valid from 01 April – 30 June 2017 (“promotion period”), both dates inclusive.
- Clients will receive S$20 for every S$10,000 worth of unit trust holdings successfully transferred in and kept with PSPL in his/her account for a period of three (3) calendar months, and he/she will be eligible for the cash reward.
- Client’s transfer-in forms must reach PSPL during the promotion period to be eligible for this promotion.
- This offer is applicable for transfer-in of Cash holdings only.
- The maximum cash reward is S$1000 per individual investor for that year of promotion (“reward amount”).
- The reward amount is also limited to S$1000 for joint accounts for that year of promotion.
- If, however, the investor has both individual and joint accounts, only one account will be entitled to the reward amount.
- The reward amount will only be credited into an eligible Cash Management Account (click here for instructions on account conversion for Non-cash management account) after the three (3) months period
- Existing Unit Trust Investment account holder may return this form for a free conversion to Phillip Unit Trust Cash Management account.
- Existing unit trust holdings maintained with PSPL will not be considered
- Transfer-in of unit trust holdings takes approximately 4 to 6 weeks to be completed
- Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (PSPL) reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notification.
- PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to or in connection with the initiative is at our absolute discretion and shall be final, conclusive and binding on all parties.
- PSPL shall not be obliged to give any reason on any matter concerning the initiative and no correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- PSPL has the absolute right and discretion to determine whether the Eligible Customers have met all the requirements of the initiative.
- While all the information provided herein is believed to be reliable at the time and date of printing, PSPL makes no representation or warranty whether express or implied, and accepts no responsibility or liability for its completeness or accuracy.