Complimentary SGX Enhanced Market Depth Access is back (1 April – 31 July 2020) to help you capitalise on opportunities in the Singapore market!
SGX Market Depth, also known as Level 2 Market Data displays the number of Buy orders and Sell orders of each price level of a particular listed security (e.g. stocks or ETFs), up to 20 levels of pending orders on both Buy and Sell side. In simple terms, it shows the different price levels which buyers are willing to buy and sellers willing to sell at any given time.
SGX Market Depth is in real time and the orders shown changes constantly from pre-open session to market close. SGX Market Depth information allows you to enhance trading decisions by checking stock liquidity, optimising buy / sell orders, and establishing price support / resistance.
For a limited time only, you will get to enjoy complimentary SGX Enhanced Market Depth Access on the POEMS suite of trading platforms i.e. POEMS 2.0, POEMS Mobile 2.0 and POEMS Mercury. No subscription required!
SGX Enhanced Market Depth on the POEMS Suite of Trading Platforms
Did you know that Phillip Securities is the first broker to offer SGX Enhanced Market Depth?
With 2 additional columns (Ords) to SGX Market Depth on the POEMS suite of trading platforms, you can now determine, from your order book, whether the market action is being driven by retail investors or institutions. Ords denote the number of Buy or Sell orders that have totalled up the volume at each price level.
Gain an edge in trading and make informed trading decisions with SGX Enhanced Market Depth. Exclusively on POEMS!
Try One-Click Trading on Market Depth with OB Trader!
OB Trader is a free trading tool on POEMS Mercury which offers faster order submission execution through One-Click Trading. This allows you to trade directly on the Market Depth. Set quantity, amend and withdraw orders through the same window.
Terms & Conditions for “Complimentary SGX Enhanced Market Depth Access” Promotion:
- “Promotional Period” is from 1 April 2020 to 31 July 2020 (both dates inclusive).
- Eligible Clients will get complimentary SGX Market Depth Access on the POEMS suite of trading platforms i.e. POEMS 2.0, POEMS Mobile 2.0 and POEMS Mercury during the Promotional Period. “Eligible Clients” are defined as follows:
- any client of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (PSPL) with a POEMS trading account
- any new client who opens an account with PSPL within the Promotional Period
- Any account with an existing SGX Market Depth Access subscription will have their existing subscription extended by 4 months. For example, client A has an existing SGX Market Depth Subscription from 15 February 2020 to 14 May 2020. With this promotion, client A’s SGX Market Depth Subscription will be extended by 4 months from 15 May 2020 to 14 September 2020.
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained, PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discrete to (i) amend, add and / or delete any time of these Terms and Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or (ii) vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or the promotion without having to disclose a reason there of and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL decision on all matters relating to the promotion shall be final and binding on all participants.
- By taking part in this promotion, the participant acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms and Conditions.