Managed Account Services
What is Managed Account Services?
Individually managed investment portfolios that are beneficially owned by the individual investor and managed on a discretionary basis.
Reasons for Managed Account Services with Phillip
- Help customers who find it challenging and time consuming to manage their wealth
- Build your assets in three simple ways: Define, Select and Build
- Our Portfolio Managers could help you take control of your investments and grow your wealth over the medium- to long-term on a discretionary basis
- Benefit from a diversified portfolio of stocks, unit trusts, ETFs, bonds and more, in various sectors across the Asia Pacific Region and Global Markets
- Experience in Managed Account Services dating back to 2002
- We have researchers and analysts in Singapore and our regional network
- Researchers and Analysts in Singapore and our regional network which includes Japan, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand and Indonesia
- Select from a suite of managed account services to suit your risk profile and investment objectives
- Direct ownership of stocks in your name
- No withdrawal restrictions and no lock-in period
- Full listing of your portfolio holdings through 24x7 online access and monthly statements