Ready to trade? Open a Cash Plus Account now to get 5 Free trades*!
Why Cash Plus Account?
Competitive Brokerage Rates from
Multi-currency facility: Settle trades with 10 different currencies – SGD, USD, HKD, AUD, MYR, JPY, GBP, EUR, CNY, CAD
Waiver of Account Maintenance Fee1 and Foreign Shares Custody Charges2. No platform fee.
Complimentary live prices4 for US, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, & Indonesia
Rates updated as of
*Based on 1-year rolling return, NAV/NAV prices.
#Based on the average rate of annualised returns over the last rolling one month.
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. View disclaimer
Financing available in 9 Currencies – SGD, USD, HKD, JPY, AUD, GBP, EUR, CNY & CAD
For more details, please refer to the Cash Plus Account Infosheet
Your Trusted Partner in Finance for 45 Years
For 45 years, we have prided ourselves on being Your Partner in Finance. As times change and the modern landscape evolves, we continue to innovate and work towards creating the best trading ground for you. After all, POEMS award winning suite of trading platforms is about building our heritage around you.
Frequently Asked Questions
The promotion is applicable to new customer who opens an Account for the first time with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd from 8 June 2020 to 30 Sep 2020 (both dates inclusive).
You can execute trades in SGX and NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSE Amex via POEMS suite of platforms through Cash Plus Accounts.
For new Account submission via Myinfo on www.poems.com.sg/open-an-account before noon, the Account will be opened in the next working day.
To find out about your Account opening date, you may contact designated dealers, trading representative, or Customer Experience Units at 65311555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out about your designated dealer or trading representative and their contact information, please check via Phillip Chatbot (right bottom).
You may execute the free trades within 30 days from Account opened.
Please open a Cash Plus Account on www.poems.com.sg/open-an-account to be eligible for the promotion.
Terms & Conditions for 5 Free Trades Promotion:
- 5 Free Trades promotion (“The Promotion”) is applicable to new Customer who open an Account for the first time with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”) from 8 June 2020 to 30 Sep 2020, both dates inclusive.
- New Customers refer to Customers with no Account opened previously with PSPL.
- The Promotion is for Customers who execute trades in SGX and NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSE Amex (collectively “US Markets”) via POEMS suite of platforms through Cash Plus Accounts (“Eligible Accounts”) for 30 days from Account opened (“Promotion Period”).
- Eligible Account will be accorded full commission waiver for the first 5 trades, excluding Exchange Fees such as Clearing Fee, SGX Access Fee, Settlement Fee, and SEC Fee (sell trades only) and GST; where applicable. In the event of there are more than one Eligible Accounts per Customer, the first Eligible Account by Account opened date will qualify for The Promotion.
- It is applicable to ONLINE trades using Cash, CPF and SRS fund sources.
- Customers are required to opt-in for Multi-Currency facility and Excess Funds Management facility to be eligible for The Promotion.
- Customers are required to complete the US W8-Ben and acknowledge the Risk Warning Statement in order to trade in the US market.
- Transferring of Securities out of Eligible Accounts will be subject to S$64.20 handling fee per counter.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in The Promotion unless approved by the management of PSPL:
- PSPL institutional Customers and corporate Customers
- PSPL account holders whose accounts have been suspended, cancelled or terminated
- All employees of PSPL and its associated entities (e.g. Trading Representatives, Financial Advisors); PSPL and all its subsidiaries (direct or indirect)
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained, PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add and / or delete any time of these Terms & Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or (ii) vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or The Promotion without having to disclose a reason thereof and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to The Promotion shall be final and binding on all participants.
- By taking part in The Promotion, Customer acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.