1) POEMS or
2) Your designated Trading Representative
|Trading Category||Same instrument group as Struture Warrant, stock code ends with “W” too|
|SGX Trading Fees||0.1 basis points or 0.001% of traded value|
|SGX Clearing Fees||0.4 basis points or 0.004% of traded value|
With effect from 13 November 2017, SGX-ST trading hours will be changed with the introduction of a midday trading break from 1200h to 1300h, during which investors may manage their orders and the indicative equilibrium price will be published. The break will end with an auction before continuous trading resumes at 1300h.
|Normal Day Trading||Half Day Trading|
|Pre-Open||0830 to 0858 – 59*||0830 to 0858 – 59*|
|Non-Cancel||0858 – 59 to 0900||0858 – 59 to 0900|
|Trading||0900 to 1200||0900 to 1200|
|Pre-Open||1200 to 1258 – 59*||n/a|
|Non-Cancel||1258 – 59 to 1300||n/a|
|Trading||1300 to 1700||n/a|
|Pre-Close||1700 to 1704 – 05*||1200 to 1204 – 05*|
|Non-Cancel||1704 – 05 to 1706||1204 – 05 to 1206|
|Trade at Close||1706 to 1716||1206 to 1216|
* The Pre-Open/Close phase ends randomly at any time within this one minute window and the Non-Cancel phase begins immediately after.
For overnight SGX order(s), you may enter them from 5.26pm onwards.
For more information on SGX trading hours, you may refer to the SGX website.
- The above are trading hours for normal trading days. Please check with your Trading Representative for earlier closing time for certain holidays and eve of holidays.
- Orders received during “No Orders Accepted On POEMS” time will be rejected.
- All time are Singapore Time (GMT+8) unless otherwise stated.
2022 Non-Trading Days
|January||Monday||31 January||Lunar New Years’ Eve||Yes||Partial|
|February||Tuesday||1 February||Chinese New Year||No||No|
|Wednesday||2 February||Chinese New Year||No||No|
|April||Friday||15 April||Good Friday||No||No|
|May||Monday||2 May||Labour Day (obs)||No||No|
|Tuesday||3 May||Hari Raya Puasa||No||No|
|Monday||16 May||Vesak Poya Day||No||No|
|July||Monday||11 July||Hari Raya Haji||No||No|
|August||Tuesday||9 August||National Day||No||No|
|December||Monday||26 December||Christmas Holiday (obs)||No||No|
# The preceding day is a half-day trading day.
|Settlement Date||T+2 market days|
|Settlement Currency||SGD, USD, HKD (for HK denominated counters)|