About the campaign
Review our latest mobile trading App POEMS Mobile 3 and stand a chance to win a
S$200 Klook e-gift card!
Campaign Period: 3 October 2022, 12am SGT to 30 November 2022, 1159pm SGT
How to participate
Simply follow the steps below during the campaign period to participate!
1. Download POEMS Mobile 3
2. Share your feedback on the App Store / Play Store
How are the reviews assessed?
Reviews will be assessed by a panel of judges who will select 3 winners.
The results will be announced by 5 December 2022 via a reply to the selected winning reviews. Do keep a lookout to see if you’ve won!
How do I claim my prize?
To claim your prize, all you have to do is email your 1) Full Name, 2) Contact Number, 3) POEMS Account Number (as registered with POEMS) along with a 4) screenshot of your winning review to email@example.com, after which you will receive our email for your e-gift card redemption!
Congratulations to the winners of our previous campaign!
Enjoy the JJ Lin concert tickets!
Great improvement from poems mobile 2! Easy on the eyes due to the dark background. Cleaner interface gives the new fintech platforms a run for their money. Great variety of indicators which is impt for traders. Real time update of funds performance is great improvement too. Love the community tab that allows traders to exchange ideas. Would be good to have a stock screener in future. That will cap off a great app!
Happy that the team considered the users feedback and adjusted the interface and added functions to better suit users. The market updates/calender function is very easy to view and understand for semi-new users like me. Hope the team can consider adding the portfolio piechart in the subsequent releases. Overall great improvements and much needed upgrade from POEMS SG2.0 app. Highly recommend to use for trading!
Has been an existing user of POEMS mobile and this 3.0 version is such a great improvement from the older version! Kudos for listening and reviewing users’ feedback! The interface now looks so much cleaner and is more modern in terms of visuals! I also find it easier to navigate through all the different functions. For eg, i can now easily monitor my funds since it shows the price changes(%) at one glance with the red and green indicators. I am also able to browse through all the different stock markets- us/china etc easily at the markets tab. Previously if i wanted to withdraw funds, i had so much difficulty finding the forms to fill but now everything is so accessible and i am more inclined to trade with POEMS now!! Good job guys!
We’ve responded to your winning review, do contact firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline!
Terms & Conditions
- This campaign is open to POEMS Mobile 3 Users (both POEMS Account Holders and Registered Users) who write a review on:
- POEMS Mobile 3 – Play Store
- POEMS Mobile 3 – App Store
- From 3 October 2022 – 30 November 2022 (“The Campaign Period”).
- The following persons are not eligible for this promotion, unless approved by the management of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”):
- PSPL institutional Customers and corporate Customers
- PSPL Account holders whose Accounts have been suspended, canceled or terminated.
- PSPL and its associated entities and subsidiaries (direct or indirect), e.g. Staff, Trading Representatives and Financial Adviser Representatives.
- Reviews will be assessed by a panel of judges, and three (3) Customers who have written comprehensive and thoughtful reviews will be selected from both the POEMS Mobile 3 – Play Store and POEMS Mobile 3 – App Store to win S$200 worth of Klook e-gift cards.
- Winners will be notified by a reply to their review on POEMS Mobile 3 – Play Store or POEMS Mobile 3 – App Store depending on where the review was written.
- Winners will be announced by 5 December 2022, and each Customer is only eligible to win once within the Campaign Period regardless of the number of Accounts and number of reviews written.
- To claim the prize, winners have to write an email to email@example.com with their
- Full Name as per registered with POEMS
- Contact Number as per registered with POEMS
- POEMS Account Number
- Screenshot of their review within seven (7) working days after PSPL has replied to the winners’ review informing them of their win.
- Once the winners have reached out to firstname.lastname@example.org with the necessary details, they will receive an email on the e-gift card redemption.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) working days or otherwise has his/her prize forfeited, PSPL reserves the right to draw one (1) or more reserve winner to replace the Winner who has been disqualified. PSPL has the absolute discretion to exclude any otherwise eligible Customers from participating in the Draw or Promotion.
- In the event of a dispute over the Customer’s eligibility to participate in this promotion, PSPL’s decision will be final.
- PSPL reserves the sole right to refuse to award the tickets and/or prizes without prior notice to any contestant for any reason, in particular where contestants have behaved inappropriately, whether through posting inappropriate remarks or images or otherwise.
- PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add and / or delete any time of these Terms and Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or (ii) vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or the campaign without having to disclose a reason thereof and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL decision on all matters relating to the campaign shall be final and binding on all participants.
- By entering into the campaign, contestants agree and consent to allow PSPL to use their name, photograph, or likeness in all matters related to this campaign including any advertising or publicity without additional compensation or notification.
- By taking part in this campaign, the participant acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms and Conditions.